14" Off Black (#1b) Body Wave Indian Remy Hair Wefts
- TYPEHair Wefts
- MaterialIndian Remy Hair
- ColorOff Black(#1b)
- Length14 Inches
- TextureBody Wave
- Quantity1 set
- Life6 To 12 Months
100% remy human hair extensions and very competitive price.
Wide weft without clips, perfect for fusion method or use clips in extensions, etc.
Can be washed, heat styled.
High quality, tangle free, long last.
Wefts/Weaving hair extensions are easiest to wear, allowing you to use them in many ways. You can use the extensions applying several methods such as clip in, tape in, or weft/weaving. Weaving hair extensions can be used for many a time with proper handling. The most inexpensive way to put on a variety of hairstyles on different occasions. You can wrap the wefts around your braid to have a longer, fuller and thicker look. With the wefts, you can add more volume to your hair while retaining the natural glimmer and appearance of your hair. Moreover, you can create any shade of your choice by coloring the weft.
Made of 100% human hair, it is just like your normal hair. You can shampoo, color, cut, or heat curled to have any hairstyle you want. Whether you are a party-goer, working professional, or housewife, weaving hair extensions would certainly be the best option to invest in. It is durable and easy to wear as it is human hair and is hand-crafted to retain the highest quality.
We are one of the largest suppliers of quality hair extensions. Our hair extensions are the most affordable and are hugely demanded by both salons or beauty shops and individuals for personal use. Send your requirements and we will suggest the best deal for you within your budget.
NEED HELP? CALL US
Call Toll-Free 0-808-189-3355
- Standard Shipping :Expected 7-10 days
- Express Shipping :Expected 5-7 days
- DHL Expedited Shipping:Expected 2-5 days
|LIFE||6 To 12 Months||Brand||Parahair|
|Color||Off Black (#1b)||Weight||115g|
|Material||Indian Remy Hair||Length||14 Inches|
How to Apply
Split the hair horizontally, starting from the lower neck and work your way up.
Measure and cut the weft leaving about half an inch(1 cm) of space, on each side.
Apply the glue to the weft, and let it dry for some time. Remember to use Black Latex Glue for darker hair and White Latex glue for blonde hair. The Extra-Strong Liquid Gold Glue can be used for all hair color.
Add glue onto your hair section and scalp. Attach the weft to the glue section. Press down firmly and hold down until it is dry.
Press down firmly and hold down until it is dry. Repeat steps 1-5, working your way upwards.
To remove the weft, add the remover on the glued parts and rub it in. Let it sit for awhile. Then remove the weft using the tip of your comb and brush out the hair.
Excellent Reviewed by ellen(Posted on Wed,Sep 20 2017)
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- WORTH EVERY PENNY! Reviewed by Melissa (Posted on Mon,Feb 27 2017)
Para is outstanding!!!! Reviewed by Taylor Medfo(Posted on Thu,Dec 29 2016)
RIGHT CHOICE Reviewed by Vivienne(Posted on Sun,Dec 11 2016)
IT MATCHED MY NEW HAIRSTYLE PERFECTLY. Reviewed by Rhoda(Posted on Tue,Dec 6 2016)
FAVORITE SET! Reviewed by Berthara(Posted on Sun,Dec 4 2016)
ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED Reviewed by Phoebe(Posted on Sat,Nov 26 2016)
Excellent Quality! Reviewed by Florence G(Posted on Mon,Oct 17 2016)
- Nickname* Summary of your Review*Review*
1. Wash and condition the hair thoroughly. After washing, blow dry the hair so that it is straight with no styling products (do not grease or saturate the hair with any other oils).
2. Depending on the style of the extensions, part the hair according to a specified pattern. For example, if you are doing a full head, part the hair from crown to crown; if partial extensions are used, part the hair straight across from the base of the neckline to the crown.
3. Cornrow each parted section from left to right - or in the case of a full head of extensions, cornrow the hair around the head in a circular pattern. Be sure that the braids are tight enough to hold the extensions. The style will not last with loose braiding.
4. Measure the extensions and cut them to fit the cornrow. For thicker and fuller extensions (and also depending on the quality of the hair), the hair should be doubled and in some cases tripled to increase fullness. Also in this step, you must cut and measure the thread and hook it to the needle.
5. Sew each line of extension to the cornrow by weaving the needle and thread through the thick lining of the extension as well as through the individual cornrow. This process connects the extensions to the cornrows. Be sure to pull the thread all the way through for maximum hold.
After sewing the extensions to each cornrow, tie a small knot in the thread---leaving a tiny bit hanging from the extension. This is done so that the extensions can be removed easily.
6. Style the extensions and/or remaining hair. Add moisture to the scalp if desired.
Multiply payment methods are available now. Each of them are secure and easy to go with
1.Pay via paypal express
You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your paypal account if you have one. it is very fastest way to completle the payment.
2.Pay via paypal Standard
You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
If you have a paypal account, you can log in your account and pay with it.
If you don't have paypal account, it doesn't matter. You can also pay via paypal with you credit card or bank debit card.
Payment can be submitted in any currency.
3.Pay via Credit Card / Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don't Worry! we only charge you once. the order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn't go through.
Quality of Our Extensions
Care and Usage
|Shipping Method||Flat Rate||Delivery Time||Area|
(Free Over $99)
|6-10 business days||Hong Kong, Macau|
|6-10 business days||Japan, P.R Korea, R.Korea, Mongolia|
|6-10 business days||Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam|
|6-10 business days||Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea|
|6-10 business days||Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K.|
|6-10 business days||Canada, U.S.A.|
|Please contact us shipping cost||Other country buyer|
(Free Over $149)
|4-6 business days||Hong Kong, Macau|
|4-6 business days||Japan, P.R Korea, R.Korea, Mongolia|
|4-6 business days||Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam|
|4-6 business days||Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea|
|4-6 business days||Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K.|
|4-6 business days||Canada, U.S.A.|
|Please contact us shipping cost||Other country buyer|
|DHL Express Shipping||$21.95||3-5 business days||Hong Kong, Macau|
|3-5 business days||Japan, P.R Korea, R.Korea, Mongolia|
|3-5 business days||Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam|
|3-5 business days||Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea|
|3-5 business days||Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K.|
|3-5 business days||Canada, U.S.A.|
|3-5 business days||Other country buyer|